21 October is date of counseling of B.SC. Nsg and post B.Sc. Nursing admission. Dr. J. P. Sharma nursing College. Dr. J. P. Sharma nursing College.
7 October is last date of GNM admission on line Dr. J. P. Sharma nursing College.
[1/2]G. N. M. Counseling start from 14 aug. 2015. Contact to cllege. Last admission 9354447770 Dr. J. P. Sharma nursing College. Dr. J. P. Sharma nursing Coll
[2/2]ege. Dr. J. P. Sharma nursing College.
College email email@example.com Dr. J. P. Sharma nursing College. Dr. J. P. Sharma nursing College.
G. N. M. Counseling start from 14 aug. 2015. Contact to cllege. Last admission 9354447770 Dr. J. P. Sharma nursing College. Dr. J. P. Sharma nursing College.
G. N. M. Counseling start from 14 aug. 2015. Contact to cllege 9354447770 Dr. J. P. Sharma nursing College.
Last date of GNM Admission 15 august 2015. Only 5 seats vacant. Dr. J. P. Sharma nursing College.
Carrier oriented quality education through commitment and dedication.
1) To provide serene and secure environment for education.
2) To provide quality education to students.
3) To inculcate moral and ethical values in education system.
4) To promote spirit of creativity, innovation and excellence.
5) Inspired by the example of First Nurse to humanity “The lady with the lamp” focus on development of critical thinking skills, competencies and Standard required for practicing professional nursing and midwifery.
6) To perform basic health care, nursing and midwifery procedures in the hospital and community.
7) To acquire quality of knowledge and skills in the diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative fields.
8) To develop the ability and accelerate sense of perception to make out physical, mental and spiritual need of an individual and skills to meet them appropriately.
9) To create awareness in community for prevention of disease and promotion of health with the help of various teaching and demonstrative methods by encouraging the community people for their active participation.
10) To enable the students for dealing with emergency situations using sophisticated equipments and devices keep in pace with advanced scientific and medical technology.
11) To motivate community for antenatal, intranatal and postnatal care under expert supervision to reduce maternal and infant morbidity and mortality rate.
Dr. J.P. Sharma Memorial school and college of Nursing located at
All the lecture halls are spacious enough to accommodate the students comfortably.
All the rooms are well ventilated, have good sitting arrangement for students and well equipped to use Green board along with the latest advanced technological tools like LCD Projector, OHP etc.
The Institute possess fully operational computer lab with the broad band internet facilities.
The Institute has complete arrangement for annual exams.
The Institute has its own library facility that is well stocked with various latest editions textbooks, magazines, research journals and thesis, daily newspaper.
Institute has separate Hostel for girls and boys well ventilated with mess and recreational facility. These hostels are guarded by qualified security guard and warden. Cable T.V. is also available for
hostler’s. Apart from this neat and clean washroom, 24 hrs power back up, Clean Portable drinking water facility is also available for students.
Indoor and outdoor games facility is also available for the students.
Facility for outstation posting (like Amritsar posting) is provided to students for more clinical exposure.
Transport facility is also available for students for clinical posting and outstation posting.
Modern labs (Nutrition, Obs and Gyne, Community lab, Nursing Foundation, Pediatrics, AV Aids) are available for demonstration with the Manikins, dummies and all articles needed for demonstrating particular procedure so as to make the student capable of performing the procedures on live patients.
Live demonstrations on patients are also given by the faculty during clinical posting.
College has its own tie up with various hospitals for clinical posting as well as for placement of talented students.
College provides 24 hrs medical facilities for the hostellers.
All faculty members are also mentors and follow organized method of mentorship of each and every student according to which particular mentor is responsible to hear the students concerns/ problems and sort them out.
Sessions of the faculty meetings are also conducted in the college in which various college issues are discussed and solutions of various problems are carried out.
College students actively participate in various extracurricular activities/ cultural activities and learn the spirit of cooperation and coordination.
Apart from cultural activities students play a vital role in academic session like conduction of quiz competition and other recreational activities to relieve stress like YOGA etc.